Myanmar real estate basic knowledge
- All the prices in [Myanmar Housing] are the owner's desired price; it may be cheaper after negotiation.
- In Myanmar, the rent contract always be 1 year contract, the 1 year's rent should be paid at beginning, no guarantor required.
- Deposit usually be 0-3 months rent, landloard decide it according interior conditions, furniture and electrical equipment.
- The brokerage fee is 1 month's rent.
- In Yangon rental market, the supply can not catch up the demand which caused by foreigners and foreign companies.
- The real estate prices were soaring in Myanmar due to the recent Myanmar boom. Currently, Foreigner and foreign capital company are not allowed to buy real estate property in Myanmar.
Frequent questions and answers