Campaign (up to 100% Off)
Brokerage fee FREE of CHARGE for 1 year lease contract which the monthly rent is over 10LKs or 1000US$.
Brokerage fee 20% OFF for 1 year lease contract which the monthly rent is under 10LKs or 1000US$.
For property viewing, 10US$ or 10,000Ks per hour will be charged.
(Car, driver, fuel, interpreter fee are included, this charge will be returned when sign 1 year lease contract with us)
Campaign duration / area: from Jan 8th to Jan 31th, 2017 limited to Yangon city only
Hotel, guest house, building, factory and land are exception from the above campaign.
Note: You do better come to our office and do the procedure directly, please do not ask your interpretor to rent a house for you.
because of ① the interpretor might ask commission, that does not help you rent a good house.
② the interpretor might cheat you about the rent fee.
New properties (for rent)
New properties (for sale)
Myanmar real estate basic knowledge
・All the prices in [Myanmar Housing] are the owner's desired price; it may be cheaper after negotiation.
・In Myanmar, the rent contract always be 1 year contract, the 1 year's rent should be paid at beginning, no guarantor required.
・Deposit usually be 0-3 months rent, landloard decide it according interior conditions, furniture and electrical equipment.
・The brokerage fee is 1 month's rent.
・In Yangon rental market, the supply can not catch up the demand which caused by foreigners and foreign companies.
・The real estate prices were soaring in Myanmar due to the recent Myanmar boom. Currently, Foreigner and foreign capital company are not allowed to buy real estate property in Myanmar.
What is Myanmar Housing
Myanmar Housing is the biggest real estate portal website in Myanmar, founded in 2011.
You can find a lot of information about landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
Our website is also open for all real estate agent in Myanmar to advertise properties include buy, sell, lend and rent.
see more about Myanmar Housing...
Myanmar real estate information (for sale)
If you want to sell or buy a house, you need property information as well as buyer or seller information.
As a buyer, you can find many landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
As an agent, you can post your real estate information on Myanmar Housing, so it can help you to find buyer.
see more about real estate information (for sale)...
Myanmar real estate information (for rent)
If you are not looking to buy or sell an estate but instead you are looking to rent or lend for temporary use,
you have visited a right site. In our portal website, there also have a lot of informations about renting and lending estates.
You can find yourself and choose to match with you.
see more about real estate information (for rent) ...
Myanmar land and industrial properties
You may need a land to build a firm, factory, industry, shop, or just want for future use.
Therefore, here we made a list of estate that can be buy, sell, rent and lend. We have a lot of informations about them.
We wish you could find the land which matches your requirements.
see more about land and industrial properties ...
- Yangon City
- Mandalay City
- Naypyidaw City
- Mawlamyaing City
- Bago City
- Monywa City
- Meiktila City
- Sittwe City
- Magway City
- Taunggyi City
- Ayeyarwady Region
- Bago Region
- Chin State
- Kachin State
- Kayah State
- Kayin State
- Magway Region
- Mandalay Region
- Mon State
- Rakhine State
- Sagaing Region
- Shan State
- Taninthayi Region
- Yangon Region
Myanmar real estate related news.
- 2017-01-18 High-rise Condominium to be emerged in 2017
- 2017-01-14 Decreasing Half of Construction Building in Yangon City.
- 2017-01-12 Housing Projects to be more purchase and sale in instalment payment in 2017
- 2017-01-07 Hoping to raise Myanmar real estate in 2017
- 2016-12-23 Local firm launches module housing
- 2016-12-16 Nominations start for Myanmar property awards
- 2016-12-15 Real estate organisations lament being left off Condo law consultation
- 2016-12-14 Illegal farmland sales prompt calls for action
- 2016-12-09 Thanlyin low-cost housing planned
- 2016-12-08 Affordable housing projects affected as funds dry up
- 2016-12-06 Weak kyat leaves developers in difficulty
- 2016-11-28 Low-cost flippers face blacklisting
- 2016-11-22 Mandalay to enforce new licence system on landlords
- 2016-11-18 Myanmar property investors look overseas
- 2016-11-17 Public company to build government housing project
- 2016-11-16 Green light for Southwest New City project?
- 2016-11-15 Mandalay publishes property tax brackets
- 2016-11-13 YCDC finishes high-rise review
- 2016-11-11 Mandalay firm starts pre-sales on housing project
- 2016-11-10 Sule Square to receive completion certificate
- 2016-11-08 Homes lost to informal lending
- 2016-11-04 Construction industry calls for tax change
- 2016-11-03 Construction association helps struggling firms